Machine Learning Research School
4 - 11 August 2019, Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA), Bangkok, Thailand
What is MLRS2019?
The aims of the 1st machine learning research school (MLRS) are to provide basic understanding of machine learning to Thai students and researchers as well as to promote this research area in Thailand, through comprehensive tutorials from the world-renowned experts and through direct interaction between the participants. The participants of the MLRS2019 will get access to
- tutorials on various topics of machine learning, including history of machine learning, kernel methods, deep learning, reinforcement learning, causal inference, computer vision, probabilistic inference, and natural language processing, given by the world-renowned speakers.
- practical sessions (i.e., hands-on programming sessions with machine learning),
- poster sessions by the participants,
- and social events.
All tutorials will be conducted in English.
Who should apply?
We encourage everyone to apply, especially if you are
- Graduate students in universities, whose research projects involve machine learning.
- Data scientists from the industries who actively employ machine learning to improve their products and services on a daily basis.
We also accept applications from international applicants to promote international collaboration.
How to apply?
All candidates must apply online. The deadline is 31 May 2019. For more information, see here.
The MLRS2019 will take place at Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA, สำนักงานส่งเสริมเศรษฐกิจดิจิทัล) Lat Phrao 4 Alley, Chom Phon, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand. For more information about the venue and accomodation, see here.